What is "Gender Attribute" in Google Shopping Feed?
Important Note: Please, keep in mind, you should not waste time setting up gender attribute for the products which are not in “Apparel and Clothing” category.
“Before adding the Gender, kindly check the product category.
Make sure that you are applying the Gender attribute only for products included in Apparel and Clothing category. “
Using the gender attribute, we can specify the appropriate gender for which the product is. This helps customers to identify the products thus reducing their search time.
In our app, you will have to define the gender on every individual product page. If you find that the users of all of your products are of same gender, use “Bulk Edit Feature” to edit the gender for all the products at once.
Our app supports all the three gender values viz. male, female and unisex.
Please keep in mind these points while using “Gender” attribute in our app as well as Google:
- You can set the “Gender” at product level only.
- Let’s say, you have assigned the “Gender’ to a particular product. The same will be assigned to its variants automatically.
- If your product variants are for different genders, our support team will help you in assigning “Gender” to them.
- Apply the filter “women” to identify all those products to which only the gender ‘Female” can be assigned.
- Similarly, apply the filter “men” to identify all those products to which only the gender “Male” can be assigned.
- To all those products that can be used by both men as well as women, we will assign only the gender “Unisex”.
Pre-Installation (GSF) (3 Help Articles)
During Integration Process (GSF) (4 Help Articles)
Errors and their Fixes (14 Help Articles)
- Synchronize Errors From Google Merchant Center to Google Shopping Feed App?
- How to Fix the Error 'Missing Microdata for Condition"?
- How to Fix "Missing Age Group" Error?
- How to fix "Missing Shipping Information" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Tax Information" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Color" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Gender" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Size" Error?
- How to Fix "Invalid GTIN "value in Google Merchant Center?
- How to fix the error 'Invalid price of a Variant"?
- How to Fix "Unknown Product Category Value" Error?
- Benefits of submitting products with correct identifiers; Brand, MPN and GTIN
- How to Grant Access to Your Google Merchant Center?
- How Can We Reactivate Google Merchant Center Account Once It Gets Suspended?
After Installation (GSF) (5 Help Articles)
Product Attributes and Optimization (7 Help Articles)
- Product ID and its Options - Google Shopping Feed
- Optimizing The Attribute 'Product Title and its Options" in Google Shopping Feed App
- How to Optimize Product Description Attribute in Google Shopping Feed App?
- What is Age Group Attribute and how can it be optimized in Google Shopping Feed App?
- What is "Gender Attribute" in Google Shopping Feed?
- Price Attribute in Google Shopping Feed, Price, Sale Price and Compare at Price.
- How Google Shopping Product Data is mapped to different data points in Shopify and App and how can they be customized?
Last updated Thu, Nov 29 2018 3:43pm