How to fix "Missing value [size]" error?
How to fix “Missing value (Size)” Error?
Important Note: Size attribute is must in Apparel and Clothing category.
On the diagnostics page in the Google Merchant Center, you will find the list of products having multiple errors including “Missing Size Error”.
Below mentioned is the screenshot for this error:
Here’s how you can solve this error:
- Click on “Filter products”. Select the option “Errors from Merchant Center” from the drop down menu.
- After synchronizing the errors, select ‘Item Size Required” and click on “Add Filter”.
- Assign the respective size to the products.
- If the products such as Hats, Belts, Socks are for all sizes, you can assign the size “OSFA” i.e. One Size Fits All. .
- For products with different size variants, there are few possibilities which are as follows:
- If the “Size” or “Size sets” attribute is missing, our app will then add the size attribute to the variants by default.
- If in your Shopify store, Size attribute is wrongly named as “Color or Material” then our app won’t be able to submit any size values.
- For size values, you must have a separate “Size” attribute.
- Keep Color, Material, Size attributes separate.
- Never combine both the attributes such as Color/Size, Material/Size.
- Open the product in your Shopify store, change the size as shown.
- First change the attribute name, go to “Edit options”, change the attribute name from “Title’ to “Size”.
- It will take 40 minutes to get updated in the Merchant Center.
- Now, check the item status by opening the same product in the Google Merchant Center.
- The error must not be there in the Item status bar.
- When you go to the raw feed attribute in the Content API section, you can see the size assigned. Below is the screenshot:
- Our app will update it automatically within 30 minutes. Just verify their product status by opening the individual product page.
- Manually re-synchronize every error status after 24 hours from the merchant center.
Pre-Installation (GSF) (3 Help Articles)
During Integration Process (GSF) (4 Help Articles)
Errors and their Fixes (14 Help Articles)
- Synchronize errors from google merchant center to google shopping feed app?
- How to fix "Missing or invalid data [condition]" error in merchant center ?
- How to fix "Missing value [age group]" error in merchant center?
- How to fix "Missing value [shipping]" error in google merchant center?
- How to fix "Missing value [tax]" error in google merchant center?
- How to fix "Missing value [color]" error in google merchant center?
- How to fix "Missing value [gender]" error in google merchant center?
- How to fix "Missing value [size]" error?
- How to fix "Invalid value [GTIN] " error in google merchant center?
- How to fix the error 'invalid price of a variant"?
- How to fix "Unknown product category value" error in merchant center?
- How to grant access to your google merchant center?
- How can we reactivate google merchant center account once it gets suspended?
- How to fix "product availability error" in google merchant center?
After Installation (GSF) (7 Help Articles)
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in google shopping feed app?
- Why MPN and/or Barcode values are empty?
- How to submit the merchants' promotions or promotions feed?
- Google product category help
- Product titles and descriptions
- Google shopping schema markup's requirement (In the store's theme).
- How to submit your feed for Multiple Countries from Google Shopping Feed App.
Product Attributes and Optimization (8 Help Articles)
- Product id and its options - google shopping feed
- Optimizing the attribute 'Product title and its options" in google shopping feed app
- How to optimize product description attribute in google shopping feed app?
- What is age group attribute and how it can be optimised in google shopping feed app?
- What is "gender attribute" in google shopping feed?
- Price attribute in google shopping feed, price, sale price and compare at price.
- Product identifiers, brand, MPN and GTIN
- How google shopping product data is mapped to different data points in Shopify and app and how can they be customized?
Last updated Tue, Apr 16 2019 2:19pm