How to Verify Your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
1. In Google Merchant Center, go to Business information section and under the heading "Website URL", click Verify this URL.
2a. Choose a method to verify and claim your shop URL.
2b. Alternatively, you can verify your domain with the HTML Tag method which can be found under the Alternative Methods tab. It requires editing your theme as you will have to place the meta tag that Google provides you in your theme.liquid.
3. When Google redirects you back after verifying your domain you will see a link to Claim this URL, click on it and your store will be ready for the next step.
Pre-Installation (GSF) (3 Help Articles)
During Integration Process (GSF) (4 Help Articles)
Errors and their Fixes (14 Help Articles)
- Synchronize Errors From Google Merchant Center to Google Shopping Feed App?
- How to Fix the Error 'Missing Microdata for Condition"?
- How to Fix "Missing Age Group" Error?
- How to fix "Missing Shipping Information" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Tax Information" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Color" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Gender" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Size" Error?
- How to Fix "Invalid GTIN "value in Google Merchant Center?
- How to fix the error 'Invalid price of a Variant"?
- How to Fix "Unknown Product Category Value" Error?
- Benefits of submitting products with correct identifiers; Brand, MPN and GTIN
- How to Grant Access to Your Google Merchant Center?
- How Can We Reactivate Google Merchant Center Account Once It Gets Suspended?
After Installation (GSF) (5 Help Articles)
Product Attributes and Optimization (7 Help Articles)
- Product ID and its Options - Google Shopping Feed
- Optimizing The Attribute 'Product Title and its Options" in Google Shopping Feed App
- How to Optimize Product Description Attribute in Google Shopping Feed App?
- What is Age Group Attribute and how can it be optimized in Google Shopping Feed App?
- What is "Gender Attribute" in Google Shopping Feed?
- Price Attribute in Google Shopping Feed, Price, Sale Price and Compare at Price.
- How Google Shopping Product Data is mapped to different data points in Shopify and App and how can they be customized?
Last updated Thu, Nov 29 2018 9:49am