What is Age Group Attribute and how can it be optimized in Google Shopping Feed App?
Important Note: Please, keep in mind, you should not waste time setting up age group attribute for the products which are not in “Apparel and Clothing” category.
Age group refers to the age range of the product user. Define the age group within the app on an individual product page or use “Bulk Edit Feature” to add or edit age group in bulk depending upon the age group of the product users.
Your ad will appear in Google shopping search results if the age group is defined properly.
Here are different age group values supported by our app as well as Google:
a) Adults: Users within the age range 18 to 65 years are considered as “Adults”.
b)Teen age: Users within the age range 13 to 17 years old.
c) Kids: Users within the age range 5 to 13 years old. All sizes are manufactured to fit a child of this age range.
d) Toddlers: Toddler sizes are often identified by the age range in 12 to 24 months or 1 to 5 years.
e) Infants: Infant sizes are often identified by the age range in 3 to 12 months.
f) New Born: New born sizes are defined by the age range 0 to 3 months old or “just born”
Here are some points that you must keep in mind before using the ‘Age Group” attribute:
- While using our “Google Shopping Feed app”, you can set the Age group at product level only.
- Once you assign the “Age Group” attribute to any product, it will be assigned automatically to all the variants of the products.
- For assigning different age group to the product variants, you can contact our support team
Pre-Installation (GSF) (3 Help Articles)
During Integration Process (GSF) (4 Help Articles)
Errors and their Fixes (14 Help Articles)
- Synchronize Errors From Google Merchant Center to Google Shopping Feed App?
- How to Fix the Error 'Missing Microdata for Condition"?
- How to Fix "Missing Age Group" Error?
- How to fix "Missing Shipping Information" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Tax Information" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Color" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Gender" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Size" Error?
- How to Fix "Invalid GTIN "value in Google Merchant Center?
- How to fix the error 'Invalid price of a Variant"?
- How to Fix "Unknown Product Category Value" Error?
- Benefits of submitting products with correct identifiers; Brand, MPN and GTIN
- How to Grant Access to Your Google Merchant Center?
- How Can We Reactivate Google Merchant Center Account Once It Gets Suspended?
After Installation (GSF) (5 Help Articles)
Product Attributes and Optimization (7 Help Articles)
- Product ID and its Options - Google Shopping Feed
- Optimizing The Attribute 'Product Title and its Options" in Google Shopping Feed App
- How to Optimize Product Description Attribute in Google Shopping Feed App?
- What is Age Group Attribute and how can it be optimized in Google Shopping Feed App?
- What is "Gender Attribute" in Google Shopping Feed?
- Price Attribute in Google Shopping Feed, Price, Sale Price and Compare at Price.
- How Google Shopping Product Data is mapped to different data points in Shopify and App and how can they be customized?
Last updated Thu, Nov 29 2018 3:28pm