Price structure For Google Shopping Feed App
Pricing for the Google Shopping Feed submission in First or Default Country:
- This app charges your store based on the number of products published in your Shopify Store and not on the basis of the number of products you submit to the merchant center.
- Each product can have multiple variants, however, you are not charged for the variants.
|Sr. No.||Number of Published Products||Monthly Charge for the Default Country Google Shopping|
|1||0 - 5||Free|
|2||6 - 50||$2.99 / month|
|3||51 - 500||$4.99 / month|
|4||501 - 1,000||$8.99 / month|
|5||1,001 - 5,000||$13.99 / month|
|6||5,001 - 10,000||$17.99 / month|
|7||10,001 - 25,000||$26.99 / month|
|8||25,001 - 50,000||$35.99 / month|
|9||50,001 - 100,000||$44.99 / month|
|10||More than 100,000 Products||Contact us.|
Multiple country feed submission uses Google's currency converter to run the shopping campaign in other countries. Our app has not integrated with any other currency converter app. We use the prices in the same currency as you have on your store for additional country submission as well.
Pricing for additional country submission:We charge 5% extra for each additional country submission over your default country's monthly charge.
For example, if your store's default currency is AUD and you have 350 products on your online store and you are planning to submit the products into New Zealand, Singapore, India.
It means 3 additional countries over Australia:
- Charge for First Country: $4.99/Month
- Charge per Additional Country : 5% of $4.99 = $0.25/Month
- Charge for 3 Additional countries: 3 X 0.25 = 0.75/Month
- Total Monthly Charge = 4.99 + 0.75 = $5.74/Month
Your default currency country targeting, will still remain the same. This additional charge of $ 0.15 / month will be applicable to additional countries only.
Pricing for Facebook Catalog Submission:
Facebook catalog submission shall be made available at 20% of your store default charge.
If you are on a free plan (5 products on your Shopify Store) then also, you will have to pay $0.60 / month for facebook catalog.
Pre-Installation (GSF) (3 Help Articles)
During Integration Process (GSF) (4 Help Articles)
Errors and their Fixes (14 Help Articles)
- Synchronize Errors From Google Merchant Center to Google Shopping Feed App?
- How to Fix the Error 'Missing Microdata for Condition"?
- How to Fix "Missing Age Group" Error?
- How to fix "Missing Shipping Information" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Tax Information" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Color" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Gender" Error in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Size" Error?
- How to Fix "Invalid GTIN "value in Google Merchant Center?
- How to fix the error 'Invalid price of a Variant"?
- How to Fix "Unknown Product Category Value" Error?
- Benefits of submitting products with correct identifiers; Brand, MPN and GTIN
- How to Grant Access to Your Google Merchant Center?
- How Can We Reactivate Google Merchant Center Account Once It Gets Suspended?
After Installation (GSF) (5 Help Articles)
Product Attributes and Optimization (7 Help Articles)
- Product ID and its Options - Google Shopping Feed
- Optimizing The Attribute 'Product Title and its Options" in Google Shopping Feed App
- How to Optimize Product Description Attribute in Google Shopping Feed App?
- What is Age Group Attribute and how can it be optimized in Google Shopping Feed App?
- What is "Gender Attribute" in Google Shopping Feed?
- Price Attribute in Google Shopping Feed, Price, Sale Price and Compare at Price.
- How Google Shopping Product Data is mapped to different data points in Shopify and App and how can they be customized?
Last updated Wed, Nov 28 2018 6:10pm