- Information the App Collects or Permissions this App has
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account. Below given is the list of Permissions we take about your store and its information and products.
- Store Information
We are collecting basic information from a store like Store Name, Address, Contact Email, Support Email, Phone No, Shopify Plan, etc. This information shall be used to send a notification email to the store owner whenever there is a process completion or some error in the product data feed. We use this personally identifiable information of store owners to have effective communication related to different processes on our app. We never send any promotional emails related to cross-selling of our services or launching of any other service that is not in the scope of this app. However, we do send emails related to updates launched, bug fixes, updates in the documentation, and any other change that may affect the utility of this app.
- Read Products
These permissions allow us to read the product information like product Title, Description, Images, Prices, Barcode and SKUs, Variants, and their details, etc... However, this permission does not get us access to any Personally Identifiable Information of any individual.
- Read/Write Theme
This permission is taken to re-verify the store in the event of a theme change. Whenever any store changes the theme and has used the HTML tag method of verification, App re-inserts the HTML tag to keep the store verified and claimed in the Merchant Center. That avoids the downtime of the Google Shopping Campaign.
- Store Information
- Data Retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your question and Personally Identifiable Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information or you process the deleting the request yourself from the app’s interface.
- About the information related to any identifiable individual: In most of the use-cases, we don't collect, process or store any information that can be considered as personally identifiable information of any customer of a merchant. However, we take access to order and customer data of a merchant when the merchant decides to use Additional features like,
- Delivery Speed Estimates of Google: we have to collect the order details like date of the order, shipping address' zip-codes, fulfill details to share with Google for the "Delivery Speed Estimates" Feature of Google. We take permission for access to such details, by default we get access to all the details of the order including customer's information. However, we don't process such personally identifiable information of the customer of a merchant nor do we store it on any of our servers or repository.
- Conversion API of Facebook: When merchants use the conversion API feature of Facebook, we get access to customers' data and we share such data to Facebook in the "Hashed format". Once customer data is shared with Facebook in the "hashed format", the same is deleted by the process itself. We don't store such data in any form on any of our servers or repository.
- Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below.
B-303, Shapath Hexa,
Opp. Gujarat High Court,
Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Hwy,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380060
Pre-Installation (GSF) (7 Help Articles)
- Why Should I Try Feed for Google Shopping?
- For Which Countries and Currencies Feed for Google Shopping Works?
- Programs in Google Merchant Center
- List your Products for FREE on Shopping tab of Google Results
- Pricing for Feed For Google Shopping
- Missing Product Data error in Google Merchant Center
Automated Rule for Feed (8 Help Articles)
- Introduction to Variant Exclusion Rules in Feed For Google Shopping
- How to Exclude Variants Based on Inventory Quantity using Automated Rules
- How to Exclude Products or Variants Based on Products Title and Variant Title
- How to Exclude Products Based on Product Vendor & Use of Multiple Independent Rules
- How to Assign Custom Labels at Variant Level Using Automated Rules
- How to Assign Age Group Attribute at Variant Level Using Automated Rules
- How to Assign Gender Attribute at Variant Level Using Automated Rules
- How to Assign Energy Efficiency Class Attribute Using Automated Rules
Processes (GSF) (24 Help Articles)
- Integration and Introduction to Facebook Enhanced Product Catalog
- Step by Step Integration Guide for Feed for Google Shopping
- How to submit or exclude specific products in Feed For Google Shopping?
- How to Verify your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Save Facebook Enhanced Catalog Attribute(s) under Shopify’s Product Metafields?
- How to and when to use default settings of the Feed For Google Shopping?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from Shopify?
- Syncing Product Meta Fields and Use of Bulk Edit Feature for Fixing Warnings and Errors
- How Can We Reactivate Google Merchant Center Account Once It Gets Suspended?
- How to submit the merchants' promotions or promotions feed?
- How to grant access to your Google Merchant Center?
- Google Shopping Schema Markup's Requirement (In the Store's Theme).
- How to Grant Access to your Facebook Catalog to our Support Team?
- How to submit your feed for Multiple Countries from Feed For Google Shopping?
- How to Approve Charge in Our App?
- How to Use Additional Image Feature?
- How to create catalog in Facebook Business Manager and submit it in Feed For Google Shopping App?
- How to use Facebook Supplementary Feed Feature?
- How to integrate Facebook Catalog with Feed For Google Shopping?
- How to Customise Titles and Descriptions in Feed For Google Shopping using CSV?
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in Feed For Google Shopping?
- Channel Submission Process in Feed For Google Shopping
- How to Change Merchant Center ID in Feed for Google Shopping App?
- How to add Contacts in Feed For Google Shopping?
Errors and their Fixes (14 Help Articles)
- Sync Errors From Google Merchant Center to Feed for Google Shopping?
- How to Fix "Missing or Invalid Data [Condition]" Error of Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Value [Age Group]" Error Using the Bulk Edit Feature
- How to Fix "Missing Value [Shipping]" Error of Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Value [Tax]" Error of Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Missing Value [Color]" Error using Bulk Edit Feature of Feed For Google Shopping App
- How to Fix "Missing Value [Gender]" Error Using the Bulk Edit Feature
- How to Fix "Missing Value [Size]" Error of Google Merchant Center?
- How to fix "Missing Value [GTIN]" Error of Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Unknown Product Category Value" Error in Merchant Center?
- Common Reasons for Google Merchant Center Suspension and their Fixes
- How to fix "Product Availability Error" of Google Merchant Center?
- How to Fix "Invalid Value [GTIN]" Error of Google Merchant Center?
- How to fix "Unavailable Mobile and Desktop Landing Page Error" of Google Merchant Center?
Product Attributes and Optimization (15 Help Articles)
- Product ID and its options - Feed For Google Shopping
- Optimizing the Attribute "Product Title and Its Options" in Feed for Google Shopping
- How to Optimize Product Description Attribute in Feed For Google Shopping?
- What is "Age Group" Attribute in Feed For Google Shopping?
- What is "Gender" Attribute in Feed For Google Shopping?
- Price, Sale Price and Compare at Price in Feed For Google Shopping
- Product Identifiers: Brand, MPN and GTIN
- What are Custom Label and how to assign them in Feed For Google Shopping App?
- How to Setup Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Code?
- Benefits of SKU as Product ID
- What are Ads Label and how to assign them in Feed For Google Shopping App?
- What are Returns Label and how to assign them in Feed For Google Shopping App for Buy on Google?
- What is "Condition Attribute" in Feed For Google Shopping?
- Benefits of Size System, Size Type, Unit Pricing Measure
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in Feed For Google Shopping App?