Step By Step Integration Guide For API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook by Simprosys for WooCommerce
Please refer to this help doc to go through the entire process in detail to know how to integrate our plugin API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook by Simprosys for WooCommerce with "WooCommerce Store".
Step 1. Open your WooCommerce store, locate the option “Plugin > Add New”, in the search bar, search for our plugin “API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook by Simprosys for WooCommerce”.
Proceed with “Install Now” and “Activate” the plugin.
A. Access the URL: https://wordpress.org/plugins/shopping-feed-for-google/ to download our plugin “API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook by Simprosys for WooCommerce” and Proceed to download the zip file of the plugin.
B. Open your WooCommerce store and search for the option “Plugin > Add Plugin” and upload the downloaded zip file of the plugin. Once you choose the file, proceed with the “Install Now” option.
C. After approving the installation of the plugin, proceed to “Activate Plugin”.
D. Upon completing the installation and activation of the plugin you will be asked to log in to the Merchant Dashboard.
Step 2. Once you are redirected to our plugins interface, proceed to log in with Google Merchant Center account details.
Step 3. Enter the email address from which you have created your Google Merchant Center account and proceed.
Step 4. Once you have entered the appropriate email id associated with your Google Merchant Center account you’ll be prompted to select the Merchant Center Account Id from the dropdown in our plugin. You might see multiple Merchant Center Id in the dropdown if you've used the same email id to create multiple Google Merchant Center accounts, so please select the appropriate option from the dropdown.
Step 5. Once you have connected your Google Merchant Center Account with the plugin, you will be asked to proceed to the next step and manage the feed settings configurations based on your requirements.
Step 6. Please select the Product Id format wisely under Google Sync Settings. Once selected from here, you won’t be able to change it from your end. You’ll have to reach out to our support team to get it changed.
Step 7. Once you complete the steps you will have to press the SYNC button and the plugin will start fetching products data as per the configuration selected by you.
Step 8. There is one more option to complete the integration which is “Switch to Quick Integration”. This option allows you to complete the integration by selecting only a few options from the settings and then proceeding with SYNC button.
We hope it is going to be helpful. If you have any queries, you can write to us at email@example.com, and we will definitely help you.
Pre-Installation (2 Help Articles)
Processes (25 Help Articles)
- Step By Step Integration Guide For API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook by Simprosys for WooCommerce
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Submit Additional Images?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from WooCommerce?
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our Plugin?
- How to Submit Merchants’ Promotions or Promotion Feed?
- Default Settings Option in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook
- Channel Submission Process in API Feed for Google Shopping, Microsoft, and Facebook.
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to grant access to your WooCommerce store?
- How to grant access of your Google Merchant Center to our Support Team?
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Shopping Feed for Google
- Guide to enable Simprosys-linked, Google-Calculated Delivery Speed Estimates
- How to fix "[id] validation/missing_required: Invalid or missing required attribute: id:” Error?
- Step by Step Integration Guide to link the Facebook Business Account with our plugin
- Errors related to GTIN and how to rectify them.
- How to Enable Google Enhanced Conversion Tracking from our plugin?
- How to Assign Custom Labels at Variant Level Using Automated Rules from our plugin?
- Step by Step Integration of Microsoft Merchant Center from our plugin
- Implement Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tracking from the API Feed for Google Shopping, Microsoft and Facebook plugin