How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
In this help doc, we have explained the complete process of domain verification in Google Merchant Center.
Step 1. Log in to your Google Merchant Center account and then go to the Business Information section under Settings.
Step 2. Navigate to the Website section and Enter your "Website URL"
Step 3. There are 3 options provided to verify the website. However, we recommend the “Add an HTML tag or upload an HTML file to your website” option to merchants as this is the best method recommended by Google
Step 4. To verify the domain, click on the option “Add an HTML tag or upload an HTML file to your website” and copy the HTML tag and select the option “Add and HTML tag”.
Step 5. Open the WooCommerce store and check for the option “Appearance > Theme Editor”. Select the theme installed on your store and locate the header.php file.
Step 6. Paste the copied HTML meta tag under the “head” section and proceed to update the file.
Step 7. Once you save the file, click on “Verify Website” in your Google Merchant Center.
Step 8. Google will redirect you to the page once the domain is verified and claimed and your store will be ready for the next step
We hope it is going to be helpful. If you have any queries, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will definitely help you.
Pre-Installation (2 Help Articles)
Processes (25 Help Articles)
- Step By Step Integration Guide For API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook by Simprosys for WooCommerce
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Submit Additional Images?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from WooCommerce?
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our Plugin?
- How to Submit Merchants’ Promotions or Promotion Feed?
- Default Settings Option in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook
- Channel Submission Process in API Feed for Google Shopping, Microsoft, and Facebook.
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to grant access to your WooCommerce store?
- How to grant access of your Google Merchant Center to our Support Team?
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Shopping Feed for Google
- Guide to enable Simprosys-linked, Google-Calculated Delivery Speed Estimates
- How to fix "[id] validation/missing_required: Invalid or missing required attribute: id:” Error?
- Step by Step Integration Guide to link the Facebook Business Account with our plugin
- Errors related to GTIN and how to rectify them.
- How to Enable Google Enhanced Conversion Tracking from our plugin?
- How to Assign Custom Labels at Variant Level Using Automated Rules from our plugin?
- Step by Step Integration of Microsoft Merchant Center from our plugin
- Implement Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tracking from the API Feed for Google Shopping, Microsoft and Facebook plugin