How to fix "[id] validation/missing_required: Invalid or missing required attribute: id:” Error?
Every product submitted to Google Shopping needs to have its own unique ID in order to pass Google’s verification and be served among the Shopping ads results.
At every stage of advertisement, analysis, correction, and optimization, everything is shown with the reference to the ID of the product.
In order to resolve this error, you will need to assign the required attribute: id as per the product ID format you have selected.
Let’s understand this with an example:
Here the selected ID format is SKU as Product ID for the products in our plugin.
Pre-Installation (1 Help Articles)
Processes (18 Help Articles)
- Step By Step Integration Guide For Shopping Feed For Google
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Submit Additional Images?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from WooCommerce?
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in Shopping Feed For Google?
- How to set up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our Plugin?
- How to Submit Merchants’ Promotions or Promotion Feed?
- Default Settings Option in Shopping Feed for Google plugin
- Channel Submission Process in Shopping Feed For Google.
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in Shopping Feed For Google Plugin?
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to grant access to your WooCommerce store?
- How to grant access of your Google Merchant Center to our Support Team?
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Shopping Feed for Google
- How to fix "[id] validation/missing_required: Invalid or missing required attribute: id:” Error?