How to Enable Google Enhanced Conversion Tracking from our plugin?
In this help document, we’ll guide you on how to enable Google's Enhanced Conversion Tracking feature for the Web from our plugin.
Google has taken a significant step towards improving the precision of conversion measurement by introducing enhanced conversion tracking. This feature enables merchants to obtain first-party customer data like email addresses, names, home addresses, and phone numbers when a customer completes a conversion on their website.
This data is then captured in the conversion tracking tags, hashed, and the hashed data is sent to Google to enhance the conversion measurement. With enhanced conversion tracking, Google can keep track of conversions that may have been missed with traditional tracking code implementations.
Note: Please make sure you have set up the conversion tracking from our plugin.
Let's get started with the process.
1. Click on the Tools and Settings icon > select Conversions.
2. There you will see a list of conversion actions that you have enabled for tracking purposes.
3. Click on the Purchase Conversion action here after verifying the purchase action label from the plugin interface.
4. Scroll down to the Enhanced Conversions section and check the "turn on Enhanced Conversions" checkbox, then select API option to proceed.
5. After making these selections, click on “save”.
6. To enable this feature from our plugin, navigate to “Tracking Tags > Google Dynamic Remarketing & Conversion Tracking”
7. Click on “Enable” under the Google Enhanced Conversions for Web.
When your status is set to Active, enhanced conversion tracking becomes enabled, leading to improved tracking accuracy through Google's
It is important to note that it may take approximately 2 to 3 weeks for Google to gather and analyze the data for enhanced conversions.
We hope that you have found this document to be informative.
If you have any questions regarding any of these options, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Pre-Installation (2 Help Articles)
Processes (25 Help Articles)
- Step By Step Integration Guide For API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook by Simprosys for WooCommerce
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Submit Additional Images?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from WooCommerce?
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our Plugin?
- How to Submit Merchants’ Promotions or Promotion Feed?
- Default Settings Option in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook
- Channel Submission Process in API Feed for Google Shopping, Microsoft, and Facebook.
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to grant access to your WooCommerce store?
- How to grant access of your Google Merchant Center to our Support Team?
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Shopping Feed for Google
- How to fix "[id] validation/missing_required: Invalid or missing required attribute: id:” Error?
- Guide to enable Simprosys-linked, Google-Calculated Delivery Speed Estimates
- Step by Step Integration Guide to link the Facebook Business Account with our plugin
- Errors related to GTIN and how to rectify them.
- How to Enable Google Enhanced Conversion Tracking from our plugin?
- How to Assign Custom Labels at Variant Level Using Automated Rules from our plugin?
- Step by Step Integration of Microsoft Merchant Center from our plugin
- Implement Google Analytics 4 (GA4) tracking from the API Feed for Google Shopping, Microsoft and Facebook plugin