How to grant access of your Google Merchant Center to our Support Team?
With the help of this doc, we’ll guide you on how to provide access to our support team to your Google Merchant Center.
Login to your Google Merchant Center account, on the home page, confirm the Google Merchant Center ID which is linked with our plugin.
Now click on the “Tools and Settings” icon and look for “Account Access”.
You will be redirected to the page where you can manage the users of the Google Merchant Center.
1. Click on the “+ Add User” icon under the Users section to add users.
Note: Do not add us in the “email contact”, as it does not provide us the access. This will just add us as the contact person to your merchant center account.
2. A dialog box will open, enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org of our support team and click on “Add User”.
3. Make sure, you grant us permission with the “Admin” option, once the reason for granting access is served we will remove ourselves.
Note: Admin access allows us to Manage Programs tab along with add, delete or update access for fields/attributes/user if required in your Google Merchant Center. Be assured that we do not make any changes without your consent.
4. Once done, you will be able to see us added as a user with the “Admin” rights.
We hope this will be helpful. If you have any kind of query on any of these options you can write to us at email@example.com and we will definitely help you.
Pre-Installation (2 Help Articles)
Processes (24 Help Articles)
- Step By Step Integration Guide For API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook by Simprosys for WooCommerce
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Submit Additional Images?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from WooCommerce?
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our Plugin?
- How to Submit Merchants’ Promotions or Promotion Feed?
- Default Settings Option in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook
- Channel Submission Process in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook.
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to grant access to your WooCommerce store?
- How to grant access of your Google Merchant Center to our Support Team?
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Shopping Feed for Google
- How to fix "[id] validation/missing_required: Invalid or missing required attribute: id:” Error?
- Guide to enable Simprosys-linked, Google-Calculated Delivery Speed Estimates
- Step by Step Integration Guide to link the Facebook Business Account with our plugin
- Errors related to GTIN and how to rectify them.
- How to Enable Google Enhanced Conversion Tracking from our plugin?
- How to Assign Custom Labels at Variant Level Using Automated Rules from our plugin?
- Step by Step Integration of Microsoft Merchant Center from our plugin