How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
In this document, we’ll be explaining how to use the Bulk Edit feature of our plugin “API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook”.
The Bulk Edit feature can be used to edit/assign/overwrite different attributes of the products which will help you to make the changes to the number of products in one go.
In our plugin, when you navigate to the Manage Product page you will be able to see the list of products. You can use the filter option to filter out the products for which you would like to use the Bulk Edit feature.
There are various filtering options or a combination of filtering options that can be used to filter out the products as per the requirements.
Also, a search bar can be used as well to filter the products more precisely using the keywords.
Once you have filtered out the product to assign the attribute to them, please click on “Do Edits in Bulk” and you will be able to see the list of attributes that you can assign.
Consider the example here to check various bulk edit options. Here assuming to assign the Google Product Category to the products:
1. Click on Filter Products and select Product Category. Here we filtered products with product categories as “Bags”.
2. Once you get the required product list then follow the steps as Select products > Do Edits in Bulk > Assign Google Product Category
3. Search for the best-suited product category and assign by clicking on “Apply in Bulk”.
4. You will be able to see the assigned Google Product Category and the status will be shown as “pending”, which means the category has been assigned and the product will be submitted to Google Merchant Center and Facebook Catalogue within 10 minutes.
Likewise, you can edit various attributes such as Assign Gender, Assign Age Group, Assign Color For feed, Assign Size for feed, etc. using the filter and bulk edit feature. A few examples are given below:
You can use multiple filters to reach a specific group of products.
Assigning Age Group:
Assigning Color for feed:
You can use the various filter options to reach a smaller group of products as per your requirements.
Once you have assigned the attributes, the products will be shown as pending status and will be submitted within 10 minutes to Google Merchant Center and Facebook Catalogue.
We hope this will be helpful. If you have any kind of query on any of these options you can write to us at email@example.com and we will definitely help you.
Pre-Installation (2 Help Articles)
Processes (23 Help Articles)
- Step By Step Integration Guide For API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook by Simprosys for WooCommerce
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Submit Additional Images?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from WooCommerce?
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our Plugin?
- How to Submit Merchants’ Promotions or Promotion Feed?
- Default Settings Option in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook
- Channel Submission Process in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook.
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to grant access to your WooCommerce store?
- How to grant access of your Google Merchant Center to our Support Team?
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Shopping Feed for Google
- How to fix "[id] validation/missing_required: Invalid or missing required attribute: id:” Error?
- Guide to enable Simprosys-linked, Google-Calculated Delivery Speed Estimates
- Step by Step Integration Guide to link the Facebook Business Account with our plugin
- Errors related to GTIN and how to rectify them.
- How to Enable Google Enhanced Conversion Tracking from our plugin?
- How to Assign Custom Labels at Variant Level Using Automated Rules from our plugin?