How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
With the help of this document, you will be able to learn how to set up the Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing tag from our plugin.
Conversion tracking helps you track activity after a customer interacts with your ads whether they purchased a product, signed up for your newsletter, called your business, or downloaded your app.
When a customer completes any actions that you have defined as important, then these actions are called as conversion. In the case of e-commerce stores, a purchase is considered to be the conversion.
On the other hand, Dynamic remarketing refers to retargeting your store visitors by creating and showing them the ads of the same products they have viewed on your website and made some actions such as viewing products, adding product to cart, or past buyers, etc. but have not purchased. So that you can follow them around through all the web/browsers to bring them back to your website to make them complete the action.
For this, you do not need any coding expert or experience. Our plugin easily adds the code in the WooCommerce script within a few clicks.
The code which is inserted by our plugin for conversion tracking will help you track the conversions actions as Purchase, Add to cart and Begin Checkout and the Dynamic Remarketing tag will help you to insert the tags with all the required parameters to build the Audiences in the Google Ads account.
PROCESS TO IMPLEMENT THIS FEATURE:
1. Login to our plugin, hover to the “Tracking Tags” option, and select the “Google Dynamic Remarketing and Conversion Tracking”.
2. You will need to click on “Login with Google Ads”, to connect your Google ads account with our plugin.
3. By doing this, our app can connect and fetch the Google Ads pixel ID of your Google Ads account.
4. Enter the email address from which you have created your Google Ads account or have admin access to that Google Ads account and then proceed.
5. Once you have entered the appropriate email id associated with your Google Ads account, you’ll be prompted to select the Google Ads Account ID from the dropdown in our plugin. Please select the Google Ads account ID to link your account.
6. Please select the required options for enabling google dynamic remarketing tag and conversion tracking tag as per your preference or requirement.
7. We recommend selecting all the options as they will track all of them and then click on “Continue”.
8. You can enable the new Dynamic Remarketing tag and create new conversion actions if you do not have any existing actions created manually or by using any 3rd party plugin.
9. If you are installing conversion tracking for the first time then you will only get the option of “Create New Conversions”.
10. For existing conversion actions, select the conversion actions and then click on “Continue”.
Pre-Installation (2 Help Articles)
Processes (23 Help Articles)
- Step By Step Integration Guide For API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook by Simprosys for WooCommerce
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Submit Additional Images?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from WooCommerce?
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our Plugin?
- How to Submit Merchants’ Promotions or Promotion Feed?
- Default Settings Option in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook
- Channel Submission Process in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook.
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in API Feed for Google Shopping and Facebook?
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to grant access to your WooCommerce store?
- How to grant access of your Google Merchant Center to our Support Team?
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Shopping Feed for Google
- How to fix "[id] validation/missing_required: Invalid or missing required attribute: id:” Error?
- Guide to enable Simprosys-linked, Google-Calculated Delivery Speed Estimates
- Step by Step Integration Guide to link the Facebook Business Account with our plugin
- Errors related to GTIN and how to rectify them.
- How to Enable Google Enhanced Conversion Tracking from our plugin?
- How to Assign Custom Labels at Variant Level Using Automated Rules from our plugin?