How to grant access to your WooCommerce store?
Please refer to this help doc to know how to grant us access to your WooCommerce store.
Follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your WooCommerce store using Shop Owners credentials.
2. On the left sidebar, please go to the “Users” option and click on “Add New”.
You will be redirected to the page where you will be asked to add the following:
Username: You can keep any username here.
Email address: Please use firstname.lastname@example.org here or the email address provided by our support team.
Password: Generate a random password using the “generate password” option, or you can enter any password.
Role: Select role as Administrator.
And click on "Add New User" to grant access to your store.
Note: We request Admin level access because any other level access sometimes restricts us to find the exact issue and resolve it for you.
We hope this will be helpful. If you have any kind of query on any of these options you can write to us at email@example.com and we will definitely help you.
Pre-Installation (1 Help Articles)
Processes (18 Help Articles)
- Step By Step Integration Guide For Shopping Feed For Google
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Submit Additional Images?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from WooCommerce?
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in Shopping Feed For Google?
- How to set up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our Plugin?
- How to Submit Merchants’ Promotions or Promotion Feed?
- Default Settings Option in Shopping Feed for Google plugin
- Channel Submission Process in Shopping Feed For Google.
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in Shopping Feed For Google Plugin?
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to grant access to your WooCommerce store?
- How to grant access of your Google Merchant Center to our Support Team?
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Shopping Feed for Google
- How to fix "[id] validation/missing_required: Invalid or missing required attribute: id:” Error?
Last updated Tue, Mar 22 2022 5:49PM