Default Settings Option in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed
- You can choose the Default settings while integrating our app with your online store.
- These settings work when you are syncing the products for the first time and want to assign the default settings.
- These default settings will be applicable for all the products that you will sync within our app as soon as the integration is completed.
After completing the integration:
Here are a few points which should be kept in mind while using the default settings.
- These default settings will work on the products which are not yet synced within our app.
- These can be used when you want to assign the same value for a respective attribute to a large number of products.
- Changes made in the Default settings will not reflect on already synced products.
- Once you have set up the default settings, it will automatically apply to the newly added products so that you will not have to work on them again to assign the settings which will indeed save you time.
There are 5 options listed under default settings, let’s understand how they can be useful to you.