What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix?
In this document, we will help you fully understand what shipping labels are and how you can assign them in our app "Simprosys Google Shopping Feed”.
Shipping labels help a lot to set up the shipping setting for specific products when the shipping charges are not consistently based on the product price or if you are not using the carrier-calculated shipping strategy.
Assigning Shipping labels helps you to define a specific group of products with some specific shipping charge.
Let’s understand the process with the help of an example:
You can assign shipping labels based on different filtering options provided in our app. Here considering Wix product categories, where you would like to charge different shipping based on the product categories.
You can assign one shipping label for one product category and other shipping labels to other categories or products.
For instance, you are selling products for more than one product category. You can achieve this very easily from our app. The steps are listed below:
1. Filter products with a Wix product category
2. Here we filtered products with product categories as “Accessories”.
3. We can further add more filters. We are filtering products with titles containing “shirt”.
4. Once you get the desired product list then follow the steps as Select products > Do Edits in Bulk > Assign Shipping Label
5. Add the Shipping Label name whatever you would like to assign as per your convenience and click on “Apply in Bulk”
You can assign multiple shipping labels for different products, same as above. A few examples are shown in the below images:
As soon as you add the shipping labels, you will be able to see the details on the product details page as below.
Once you have assigned the shipping label, wait for 30 minutes to get that updated in Google Merchant Center so that you can use them.
After 30 minutes, you will be able to see the assigned shipping labels in Google Merchant Center in the “Shipping and Returns” section, while creating a shipping setting.
You can locate the option with “Switch to advanced settings” > click on “+” icon > filter products by the shipping label
We hope this will be helpful. If you have any kind of query on any of these options you can write to us at email@example.com and we will definitely help you.
Installation Processes (4 Help Articles)
Processes of Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix (17 Help Articles)
- How to Assign Custom Labels at Variant Level Using Automated Rules from our app?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from Wix?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center - Wix
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix?
- Step by Step Integration Guide to link the Facebook Business Account with Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center for Wix?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our app?
- How to Set Up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center? - Wix
- Default Settings Option in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking & Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- How to Enable Google Enhanced Conversion Tracking from our Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix?
- Channel Submission Process in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix?
- How to Grant Access of Your Google Merchant Center to Our Support Team? - Wix
- Steps to Submit Additional Images
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center? - Wix
Last updated Tue, Jun 6 2023 5:22PM