Step By Step Integration Guide For Google in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed
Step 1. Once you install our app, proceed to log in with Google Merchant Center account details.
Step 2. Enter the email address from which you have created your Google Merchant Center account and proceed.
Step 3. Once you have entered the appropriate email id associated with your Google Merchant Center account you’ll be prompted to select the Merchant Center Account Id from the dropdown in our app. You might see multiple Merchant Center Id in the dropdown if the entered email ID has access to multiple Google Merchant Center accounts, so please select the appropriate option from the dropdown. If you have not created a Google Merchant Center then you can Sign up for the same from our app.
Step 4. Once you have connected your Google Merchant Center Account with the app, you will be asked to proceed to the next step and manage the feed settings configurations based on your requirements.
Step 5. Please select the Product ID format wisely under Google Sync Settings. Once selected from here, you won’t be able to change it from your end. You’ll have to reach out to our support team to get it changed.
Please note that in case you choose the First variant option then by default our app will use Wix's Native Product group ID as the item ID to prevent past performance data loss when first variant is modified or deleted in the store so you won’t be able to select the Product ID format.
Step 6. If you want to enable Conversion tracking and Dynamic Remarketing from our app then you can link your Google Ads account, else you can skip this step.
Step 7. Once you complete the steps you will have to press the SYNC button and the app will start fetching product data as per the configuration selected by you.
Step 8. There is one more option to complete the integration which is “Switch to Quick Integration”. This option allows you to complete the integration by selecting only a few options from the settings and then proceeding with the SYNC button.
We hope it is going to be helpful. If you have any queries, you can write to us at email@example.com, and we will definitely help you.
Installation Processes (4 Help Articles)
Processes of Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix (17 Help Articles)
- How to Assign Custom Labels at Variant Level Using Automated Rules from our app?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from Wix?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center - Wix
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix?
- Step by Step Integration Guide to link the Facebook Business Account with Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center for Wix?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our app?
- How to Set Up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center? - Wix
- Default Settings Option in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking & Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- How to Enable Google Enhanced Conversion Tracking from our Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix?
- Channel Submission Process in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for Wix?
- How to Grant Access of Your Google Merchant Center to Our Support Team? - Wix
- Steps to Submit Additional Images
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center? - Wix