- Information the App Collects or Permissions this App has
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account. Below given is the list of Permissions we take about your store and its information and products.
- Store Information
We are collecting basic information from a store like Store Name, Address, Contact Email, Support Email, Phone No, Shopify Plan, etc. This information shall be used to send a notification email to the store owner whenever there is a process completion or some error in the product data feed. We use this personally identifiable information of store owners to have effective communication related to different processes on our app. We never send any promotional emails related to cross-selling of our services or launching of any other service that is not in the scope of this app. However, we do send emails related to updates launched, bug fixes, updates in the documentation and any other change that may affect their utility of this app.
- Read Products
These permissions allow us to read the product information like product Title, Description, Images, Prices, Barcode and SKUs, Variants, and their details, etc... However, this permission does not get us access to any Personally Identifiable Information of any individual.
- Read/Write Theme
This permission is taken to re-verify the store in the event of a theme change. Whenever any store changes the theme and has used the HTML tag method of verification, App re-inserts the HTML tag to keep the store verified and claimed in the Merchant Center. That avoids the downtime of Bing Shopping Campaign.
- Store Information
- Data Retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your question and Personally Identifiable Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information or you process the deleting the request yourself from the app’s interface.
- About the information related to any identifiable individual: We don't collect, process or store any information that can be considered as personally identifiable information of any customer of a merchant.
- Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below.
Before Installation - BSF (4 Help Articles)
During Installation - BSF (5 Help Articles)
- Step by Step Integration of Bing Shopping Feed App
- How to Create a Microsoft Advertising Account & Microsoft Merchant Center Store?
- Create Exclusive Collection for Bing Shopping Feed
- How to Create and Update Bing Shopping Feed (XML Version)?
- How to Submit Bing Shopping Feed for Shopify Store (XML Version)?
After Installation - Bing Shopping Feed (5 Help Articles)
- How to Check Whether Bing Shopping Feed is Working or Not?
- Update of Custom Labels, Google Product Category, Age,Condition, Gender, (meta-fields)
- What is "Promotion Feed" in Bing Shopping Feed App?
- Setup Dynamic Facebook Re-Marketing using Bing Shopping Feed.
- Creation and Submission of Bing Shopping Promotions Feed
Last updated Fri, May 8 2020 3:28pm