How to Check Whether Bing Shopping Feed is Working or Not?
Here is the checklist for you to check if Bing Shopping Feed is helping you or not:
- Make sure you have generated Bing Shopping Feed after installing the app.
- After your feed is generated, you must have submitted it to Bing Merchant Center. Here is the Process.
- After you have submitted the feed you will have to wait for 2-5 days for feed to be approved. However, you can create a shopping campaign in the meantime.
- You must create at least one shopping campaign using the same feed. You can do that while the feed is being reviewed and crawled too. Here is the process.
If you are still confused or not clear of your Bing Shopping Campaign and Feed status, we are ready to help you out till you have Shopping Campaign up and running on Bing. Please use Chat Option from within app for help or Add us on Skype: amit.jivani
Before Installation - BSF (4 Help Articles)
During Installation - BSF (5 Help Articles)
- Step by Step Integration of Bing Shopping Feed App
- How to Create a Microsoft Advertising Account & Microsoft Merchant Center Store?
- Create Exclusive Collection for Bing Shopping Feed
- How to Create and Update Bing Shopping Feed (XML Version)?
- How to Submit Bing Shopping Feed for Shopify Store (XML Version)?
After Installation - Bing Shopping Feed (5 Help Articles)
- How to Check Whether Bing Shopping Feed is Working or Not?
- Update of Custom Labels, Google Product Category, Age,Condition, Gender, (meta-fields)
- What is "Promotion Feed" in Bing Shopping Feed App?
- Setup Dynamic Facebook Re-Marketing using Bing Shopping Feed.
- Creation and Submission of Bing Shopping Promotions Feed
Last updated Sat, May 2 2020 8:30PM