Easy Check Out with Google Customer Reviews App
- Shopify Plus Plan stores have their checkout on their own domain. This app provides a code to be inserted in the checkout for just a one-time fee.
- On Non-plus Shopify stores, checkout is on Shopify.com and Opt-in Module does not work on it. So, this app provides additional order confirmation page that is on store's domain and fulfills the technical requirement of Google Customer reviews program.
Pre-Installation (4 Help Articles)
During Installation (10 Help Articles)
- How to Grant Access to Google Merchant Center Account?
- Which Domain Must be Used For Checkout Page of Your Shopify Store?
- Step - 1: GCR Configuration - Google Customer Reviews App
- Step - 2: Order Confirmation Page Configuration ( Only for Non Plus Shopify Stores)
- Step - 3: Badge Code and Checkout Script Insertion. - Google Customer Reviews
- Step - 4: Testing and Completing the Integration - Google Customer Review App
- Customize The Position of Your Google Customer Reviews Badge.
- Why Google Customer Ratings Badge show 0.0 Ratings?
- Opt-in Popup is not loading, how to fix?
- Track the Important Data of Your Google Merchant Center.
After Installation (1 Help Articles)
Last updated Thu, Nov 29 2018 6:30pm