Easy check out with Google customer reviews app
- Shopify Plus Plan stores have their checkout on their own domain. This app provides a code to be inserted in the checkout for just a one-time fee.
- On Non-plus Shopify stores, checkout is on Shopify.com and Opt-in Module does not work on it. So, this app provides additional order confirmation page that is on store's domain and fulfills the technical requirement of Google Customer reviews program.
Pre-Installation (4 Help Articles)
During Installation (9 Help Articles)
- How to grant access to google merchant center account?
- Which domain must be used for checkout page of your Shopify store?
- Step - 1: GCR configuration - Google customer reviews app
- Step - 2: Badge code and checkout script insertion. - Google customer reviews
- Step - 4: Testing and completing the integration - Google customer review app
- Customize the position of your google customer reviews badge.
- Why google customer ratings badge show 0.0 ratings?
- Opt-in Popup is not loading, how to fix?
- Track the important data of your Google Merchant Center.
After Installation (1 Help Articles)
Last updated Tue, Jul 30 2019 10:54am