What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in Shopping Feed For Google?
In this document, we will help you fully understand what shipping labels are and how you can assign them in our plugin “Shopping Feed for Google”.
Shipping labels help a lot to set up the shipping setting for the specific products when the shipping charges are not consistently based on the product price or if you are not using the carrier-calculated shipping strategy.
Assigning Shipping labels helps you to define a specific group of products with some specific shipping charge.
Let’s understand the process with the help of an example:
You can assign shipping labels based on different filtering options provided in our plugin. Here considering product categories, where you would like to charge different shipping based on the product categories.
You can assign one shipping label for one product category and other shipping labels to other categories or products.
For instance, you are selling products for more than one product category. You can achieve this very easily from our plugin. Steps are listed below:
Filter product with a product category
Here we filtered products with product category as “Accessories”.
We can further add more filters. We are filtering products with titles containing “shirt”.
Once you get the desired product list then follow the steps as Select products > Do Edits in Bulk > Assign Shipping Label
Add the Shipping Label name whatever you would like to assign as per your convenience and click on “Apply in Bulk”
You can assign multiple shipping labels for different products, the same as above. Few examples are shown in the below images.
As soon as you add the shipping labels, you will be able to see the details in the product details page as below.
Once you have assigned the shipping label, wait for 30 minutes to get that updated in Google Merchant Center so that you can use them.
After 30 minutes, you will be able to see the assigned shipping labels in Google Merchant Center in the “Shipping and Returns” section, while creating a shipping setting.
You can locate the option with “Switch to advanced settings” > click on “+” icon > filter products by shipping label
We hope this will be helpful. If you have any kind of query on any of these options you can write to us at email@example.com and we will definitely help you.
Pre-Installation (2 Help Articles)
Processes (21 Help Articles)
- Step By Step Integration Guide For Shopping Feed For Google
- How to Verify and Claim your Domain in Google Merchant Center?
- How to Submit Additional Images?
- How to Choose Different Options in Sync Settings from WooCommerce?
- What are Shipping Labels and how to assign them in Shopping Feed For Google?
- How to set up Shipping Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to submit feed for Multiple Countries from our Plugin?
- How to Submit Merchants’ Promotions or Promotion Feed?
- Default Settings Option in Shopping Feed for Google plugin
- Channel Submission Process in Shopping Feed For Google.
- How to use "Bulk Edit Feature" in Shopping Feed For Google Plugin?
- How to set up Tax Settings in Google Merchant Center?
- How to grant access to your WooCommerce store?
- How to grant access of your Google Merchant Center to our Support Team?
- How to Setup Google Conversion Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing Tags?
- Different Programs in Google Merchant Center
- How to Customize Titles and Descriptions in Shopping Feed for Google
- How to fix "[id] validation/missing_required: Invalid or missing required attribute: id:” Error?
- Guide to enable Simprosys-linked, Google-Calculated Delivery Speed Estimates
- Step by Step Integration Guide to link the Facebook Business Account with our plugin
- Errors related to GTIN and how to rectify them.