Step - 1: GCR Configuration - Google Customer Reviews App
1 - What is Google Merchant Center ID?
- To get Google Merchant Center Account ID, click here. Signup, if you have not signed up for it. Complete the procedure as per instructions given here.
- After an account is setup, enable Google Customer Reviews. Instructions are given here. (For stores migrating from Google Trusted Store accounts, it is enabled by default.)
- After enabling Google Customer Reviews, you can locate Merchant Center Account ID from top left corner. Refer this screenshot:
2 - What is Base Language?Select the language of your online store from the drop-down. Drop-down list has only those languages which are supported by Google.
If you have any other language on your store, please do not take the integration forward.
3 - Select duration of the shipment:Google needs to know the time taken by your company to deliver the orders. Google sends review requests only after this duration.
So, select this duration carefully. It should be in such a way that your customers have received the product before Google's review request.
4 - Badge Position:Badge Position has only 3 options. Select the position according to obstruction-free space available on your online store.
5 - Opt-in Popup Position:Opt-in Popup appears in the "Order Confirmation" page setup by the app. You can select Opt-in Popup position from the following:
6 - Show or Hide Badge
The badge will show you 0.0 ratings until your total review counts in last 12 months crosses 150. It is recommended to hide the badge till your store crosses 150 reviews and shows actual ratings.
7 - Logo for confirmation page (For Non-plus Stores only):Upload your store logo here to add to "Order Confirmation Page". An image to be uploaded must be in the PNG or JPG format only.
Pre-Installation (4 Help Articles)
During Installation (10 Help Articles)
- How to Grant Access to Google Merchant Center Account?
- Which Domain Must be Used For Checkout Page of Your Shopify Store?
- Step - 1: GCR Configuration - Google Customer Reviews App
- Step - 2: Order Confirmation Page Configuration ( Only for Non Plus Shopify Stores)
- Step - 3: Badge Code and Checkout Script Insertion. - Google Customer Reviews
- Step - 4: Testing and Completing the Integration - Google Customer Review App
- Customize the position of your Google Customer Reviews Badge.
- Why Google Customer Ratings Badge show 0.0 Ratings?
- Opt-in Popup is not loading, how to fix?
- Track the Important Data of Your Google Merchant Center.
After Installation (1 Help Articles)
Last updated Fri, Nov 30 2018 12:12pm