Which Domain Must be Used For Checkout Page of Your Shopify Store?
- Your store's checkout must be on your domain. If you have recently got on to Plus plan or migrated from other platform, please contact your Account Manager and get your Checkout on your domain. You can initiate integration once your store's checkout is on your domain. e.g. if you are running your store on example.com then your checkout pages must load with example.com not with shopify.com.
- Once store's checkout is set on your domain, Add Checkout.liquid Template to which badge code will be inserted during integration process.
Pre-Installation (4 Help Articles)
During Installation (10 Help Articles)
- How to Grant Access to Google Merchant Center Account?
- Which Domain Must be Used For Checkout Page of Your Shopify Store?
- Step - 1: GCR Configuration - Google Customer Reviews App
- Step - 2: Order Confirmation Page Configuration ( Only for Non Plus Shopify Stores)
- Step - 3: Badge Code and Checkout Script Insertion. - Google Customer Reviews
- Step - 4: Testing and Completing the Integration - Google Customer Review App
- Customize The Position of Your Google Customer Reviews Badge.
- Why Google Customer Ratings Badge show 0.0 Ratings?
- Opt-in Popup is not loading, how to fix?
- Track the Important Data of Your Google Merchant Center.
After Installation (1 Help Articles)
Last updated Fri, Nov 30 2018 12:05pm